Olympic Onion Rings
Date Added: 9/22/2014 Source: www.mrfood.com
Want to save this recipe?
- 3 cups vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1 large onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices and separated into rings
View the full recipe at mrfood.com
Give your recipes a home with MasterCook!
- Auto-Import recipes from the all over the web & keep them in one place!
- Add your own recipes and organize into searchable cookbooks
- Access your recipes from anywhere on your smart devices
- Scale recipes for any number
- Create menus, meal plans, & shopping lists
- Keep tabs on your nutrition needs
- Share recipes & cookbooks with friends, family, or coworkers
- Much, much more
Get Started for Free >>