If you purchase this as a gift, allow 24 hours to recieve your gift certificate in a separate email.
NEW FEATURES TO MASTERCOOK 2020 FOR WINDOWS:
- Latest USDA nutrient and ingredient database
- Nearly 100 nutrients will be available for your recipes and meal plans
- Over 18,000 ingredients from the latest USDA Nutrient Database available for your recipes and meal plans
- New nutrients populate in the Search screen, Nutrition Summary, Nutrition Facts, and Nutritional Analysis
- Updated printing of the Nutrition Facts Label and Nutritional Analysis
- New preference setting for retaining the sort order of cookbooks & recipes (Spring 2020)
- Improved performance including syncing between computer and online account and mobile apps (Spring 2020)
- Improved error handling including corrupt cookbook prevention (Spring 2020)
- New automatic syncing with an online account which will no longer require a manual process (Spring 2020)
- New MasterCook Points Calculator including being able to exclude certain ingredients that are worth zero points (Summer 2020)
- New recipe date field to track when a recipe was added to a cookbook (Summer 2020)
NEW FEATURES IN MASTERCOOK 2020 WEB AND MOBILE APPS:
- Store up to 100,000 recipes in your private online account
- Recipe sharing from the mobile apps
- Recipe printing from the mobile apps
- TouchID and FaceID for the iOS app
- Performance improvements
- Multiple bug fixes in mobile apps
- New offline feature for the mobile apps (Spring 2020)
- New user interface in the mobile apps (Spring 2020)
- Web importer improvements (Spring 2020)
MasterCook has been a favorite and trusted tool for professional chefs, home cooks, culinary instructors and students for nearly 30 years! It runs on Windows 7 or newer and includes a one-year subscription to Mastercook.com.
Existing Features Retained:
- Cost Analysis: Make a daily or weekly food budget per serving, recipe, or menu.
- Scale Recipes: Change servings and adjust recipe times and ingredients instantly.
- Plan Big: Avoid the stress of cooking for a large gathering with tools designed for the task.
- Pantry List & Substitutions Tools: Get recipe suggestions based on what you have on hand.
- Wine List: Track your collection, preferences, and favorite pairings for your next event.
- Nutrition Analysis: Check calories, minerals, fat, and vitamins for any recipe or per serving, menu, or meal
- Menus and Meal Plans: Use thousands of recipes to add variety to avoid repetitive meals and diet fatigue from eating the same meals.
- Robust Search Tools: Select the right recipes by searching for ingredients, nutrients, and minerals from thousands of recipes.
- Ingredient List: add or edit the nutrition values for 1000’s of ingredient items.
- Custom Cookbooks: Organize recipes based on your own preferences such as cuisine, diet & nutrition, family recipes, season, or any other way you can imagine.
- Group Cookbooks: Collaborate and create cookbooks with family or coworkers in real time – anyone in your group can easily modify recipes. (with MasterCook.com account).
- Create Covers: Personalize your cookbook covers with your own photo or your own personal art – print or publish it, and share with family and friends.
- Printing Templates: Create your own or use one of the many pre-installed templates to create your own custom cookbooks.
- Sync: Get instant access to all your content, recipes, cookbooks, and shopping lists across all your devices - from PC to PC, mobile to PC, tablet to tablet, or any combination (with MasterCook.com account).
Note: The license for MasterCook is per user and can be used on multiple devices. Each user should have their own license.
To merge your content from a previous version follow these instructions: MasterCook Merge