MasterCook has been a favorite and trusted tool for professional chefs and culinary instructors and students for more than 25 years!
- Setup with 2 hours of live support
- MasterCook Network Use
Either share your cookbooks/menus across a network or sync with a MasterCook.com account to keep all MasterCook data (shopping lists, ingredients including their costs, etc.) in sync between multiple computers and locations.
- 1 click to: Import recipes from the web.
- 1 click to: Find nutrition per serving, recipe, menu, or banquet
- 1 click to: Calculate costs per serving, recipe, menu, or banquet
- 1 click to: Suggest alternatives to food allergies
- 1 click to: Scale recipes from 1 to 999 servings
- Recipe Storage: Store an unlimited number of recipes in the Windows app. Store up to 50,000 recipes in a MasterCook.com account.
- Menus and Meal Plans: Use thousands of recipes to add variety to avoid repetitive meals and diet fatigue from eating the same meals.
- Robust Search Tools: Select the right recipes by searching for ingredients, nutrients, and minerals from thousands of recipes.
- Ingredient List: add or edit the nutrition values for 1000’s of ingredient items.
- Custom Cookbooks: Organize recipes based on your own preferences such as cuisine, diet & nutrition, family recipes, season, or any other way you can imagine.
- Group Cookbooks: Collaborate and create cookbooks with family or coworkers in real time – anyone in your group can easily modify recipes. (with MasterCook.com account).
- Sync: Get instant access to all your content, recipes, cookbooks, and shopping lists across all your devices - from PC to PC, mobile to PC, tablet to tablet, or any combination with MasterCook.com account.
Additional options upon request:
- Training: $250 per 45-minute webinar