- MasterCook 15 Download Product ONLY (places a download link in your account for future use)
- Syncs with a MasterCook.com account (purchased separately)
- Runs on Windows 10
MasterCook has been a favorite and trusted tool for professional chefs, home cooks, culinary instructors and students for more than 25 years!
- Cost Analysis: Make a daily or weekly food budget per serving, recipe, or menu.
- Scale Recipes: Change servings and adjust recipe times and ingredients instantly.
- Plan Big: Avoid the stress of cooking for a large gathering with tools designed for the task.
- Pantry List & Substitutions Tools: Get recipe suggestions based on what you have on hand.
- Wine List: Track your collection, preferences, and favorite pairings for your next event.
- Nutrition Analysis: Check calories, minerals, fat, and vitamins for any recipe or per serving, menu, or meal
- Menus and Meal Plans: Use thousands of recipes to add variety to avoid repetitive meals and diet fatigue from eating the same meals.
- Robust Search Tools: Select the right recipes by searching for ingredients, nutrients, and minerals from thousands of recipes.
- Ingredient List: add or edit the nutrition values for 1000’s of ingredient items.
- Custom Cookbooks: Organize recipes based on your own preferences such as cuisine, diet & nutrition, family recipes, season, or any other way you can imagine.
- Group Cookbooks: Collaborate and create cookbooks with family or coworkers in real time – anyone in your group can easily modify recipes. (with MasterCook.com account).
- Create Covers: Personalize your cookbook covers with your own photo or your own personal art – print or publish it, and share with family and friends.
- Printing Templates: Create your own or use one of the many pre-installed templates to create your own custom cookbooks.
- Sync: Get instant access to all your content, recipes, cookbooks, and shopping lists across all your devices - from PC to PC, mobile to PC, tablet to tablet, or any combination (with MasterCook.com account).
Note: The license for MasterCook is per user and can be used on multiple devices. Each user should have their own license.
To merge your content from a previous version follow these instructions: MasterCook 15 Merge
Purchase a MasterCook.com Subscription to keep your recipes and shopping lists available from all of your devices.