Matzo Almond Brittle
Date Added: 3/4/2021 Source: www.epicurious.com
Want to save this recipe?
- 2 cups matzo farfel
- Vegetable oil for brushing pan (unless using nonstick liner)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons salted butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sliced almonds (5 ounces), toasted
View the full recipe at epicurious.com
Give your recipes a home with MasterCook!
- Auto-Import recipes from the all over the web & keep them in one place!
- Add your own recipes and organize into searchable cookbooks
- Access your recipes from anywhere on your smart devices
- Scale recipes for any number
- Create menus, meal plans, & shopping lists
- Keep tabs on your nutrition needs
- Share recipes & cookbooks with friends, family, or coworkers
- Much, much more
Get Started for Free >>