Date Added: 6/30/2020 Source: www.bbcgoodfood.com
Want to save this recipe?
- butter Butter butt-errButter is a dairy product made from separating whole milk or cream into fat and… , for greasing
- 3 balls stem ginger from a jar, finely chopped, plus 4-6 tbsp syrup from the jar
- 3 large eggs
- 200g golden caster sugar
- 200g peeled and finely grated butternut squash
- zest 1 large lemon Lemon le-monOval in shape with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile…
- 175g rice flour
- 50g ground almond
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp baking powder Baking powder bay-king pow-dahBaking powder is a raising agent that is commonly used in cake-making. It is made from an alkali…
View the full recipe at bbcgoodfood.com
Give your recipes a home with MasterCook!
- Auto-Import recipes from the all over the web & keep them in one place!
- Add your own recipes and organize into searchable cookbooks
- Access your recipes from anywhere on your smart devices
- Scale recipes for any number
- Create menus, meal plans, & shopping lists
- Keep tabs on your nutrition needs
- Share recipes & cookbooks with friends, family, or coworkers
- Much, much more
Get Started for Free >>