Whipped Cream Cake
Date Added: 5/23/2020 Source: www.epicurious.com
Want to save this recipe?
- 2 1/4 cups cake flour or 2 cups all purpose flour, sifted (measured by sifting into the cup and leveling it off)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream, cold
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- Special Equipment: 1 (10-cup) fluted metal tube pan, coated with baking spray with flour
View the full recipe at epicurious.com
Give your recipes a home with MasterCook!
- Auto-Import recipes from the all over the web & keep them in one place!
- Add your own recipes and organize into searchable cookbooks
- Access your recipes from anywhere on your smart devices
- Scale recipes for any number
- Create menus, meal plans, & shopping lists
- Keep tabs on your nutrition needs
- Share recipes & cookbooks with friends, family, or coworkers
- Much, much more
Get Started for Free >>