Date Added: 2/14/2020 Source: redstaryeast.com
Want to save this recipe?
- 3 cups (375 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup (67 grams) granulated sugar
- 1 (0.25-ounce) package (7 grams) Platinum Yeast
- 1 teaspoon (3 grams) kosher salt
- 2/3 cup (160 grams) warm whole milk (120°F/49°C to 130°F/54°C)
- 1/4 cup (57 grams) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs (100 grams), room temperature and divided
- 1 tablespoon (15 grams) whole milk
- (makes about 1/3 cup)
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon (95 grams) whole milk
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon (19 grams) all-purpose flour
View the full recipe at redstaryeast.com
Give your recipes a home with MasterCook!
- Auto-Import recipes from the all over the web & keep them in one place!
- Add your own recipes and organize into searchable cookbooks
- Access your recipes from anywhere on your smart devices
- Scale recipes for any number
- Create menus, meal plans, & shopping lists
- Keep tabs on your nutrition needs
- Share recipes & cookbooks with friends, family, or coworkers
- Much, much more
Get Started for Free >>