Molten Chocolate Cake
Date Added: 1/15/2020 Source: cooking.nytimes.com
Want to save this recipe?
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, plus more forbuttering the molds
- 4 ounces bittersweet or semisweetchocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons flour, plus more fordusting the molds
View the full recipe at cooking.nytimes.com
Give your recipes a home with MasterCook!
- Auto-Import recipes from the all over the web & keep them in one place!
- Add your own recipes and organize into searchable cookbooks
- Access your recipes from anywhere on your smart devices
- Scale recipes for any number
- Create menus, meal plans, & shopping lists
- Keep tabs on your nutrition needs
- Share recipes & cookbooks with friends, family, or coworkers
- Much, much more
Get Started for Free >>