Classic Diner Breakfast
Date Added: 1/15/2020 Source: cooking.nytimes.com
Want to save this recipe?
- 1 1/4 pounds russet potatoes (about 2 smallish-medium potatoes), peeled
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices bacon, 4 sausage links or 2 sausage patties
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, plus more if needed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more for toast
- 4 slices white, sourdough, whole-wheat or rye bread
- 4 large eggs
- Hot sauce or ketchup (optional)
View the full recipe at cooking.nytimes.com
Give your recipes a home with MasterCook!
- Auto-Import recipes from the all over the web & keep them in one place!
- Add your own recipes and organize into searchable cookbooks
- Access your recipes from anywhere on your smart devices
- Scale recipes for any number
- Create menus, meal plans, & shopping lists
- Keep tabs on your nutrition needs
- Share recipes & cookbooks with friends, family, or coworkers
- Much, much more
Get Started for Free >>