Date Added: 1/15/2020 Source: cooking.nytimes.com
Want to save this recipe?
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 or more cloves garlic, lightly smashed and peeled
- 3 or more anchovy fillets
- 1 28-ounce can whole plum tomatoes
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, preferably oil-cured
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 pound linguine or other long pasta
- Chopped fresh parsley, oregano, marjoram or basil leaves for garnish, optional
View the full recipe at cooking.nytimes.com
Give your recipes a home with MasterCook!
- Auto-Import recipes from the all over the web & keep them in one place!
- Add your own recipes and organize into searchable cookbooks
- Access your recipes from anywhere on your smart devices
- Scale recipes for any number
- Create menus, meal plans, & shopping lists
- Keep tabs on your nutrition needs
- Share recipes & cookbooks with friends, family, or coworkers
- Much, much more
Get Started for Free >>