Prime Rib Roast
Date Added: 1/15/2020 Source: cooking.nytimes.com
Want to save this recipe?
- 1 3-to-4-rib roast of beef, approximately 8 to 10 pounds
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
View the full recipe at cooking.nytimes.com
Give your recipes a home with MasterCook!
- Auto-Import recipes from the all over the web & keep them in one place!
- Add your own recipes and organize into searchable cookbooks
- Access your recipes from anywhere on your smart devices
- Scale recipes for any number
- Create menus, meal plans, & shopping lists
- Keep tabs on your nutrition needs
- Share recipes & cookbooks with friends, family, or coworkers
- Much, much more
Get Started for Free >>