Red Wine Caper Sauce
Date Added: 8/14/2019 Source: www.beefitswhatsfordinner.com
Want to save this recipe?
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup minced shallots
- 1 can (14 to 14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
View the full recipe at beefitswhatsfordinner.com
Give your recipes a home with MasterCook!
- Auto-Import recipes from the all over the web & keep them in one place!
- Add your own recipes and organize into searchable cookbooks
- Access your recipes from anywhere on your smart devices
- Scale recipes for any number
- Create menus, meal plans, & shopping lists
- Keep tabs on your nutrition needs
- Share recipes & cookbooks with friends, family, or coworkers
- Much, much more
Get Started for Free >>