Date Added: 6/12/2019 Source: www.allrecipes.com
Want to save this recipe?
- 1/2 pound boneless pork loin, coarsely chopped <!---->
- 2 ounces peeled shrimp, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger root
- 24 (3.5 inch square) wonton wrappers
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/8 cup finely chopped green onion
- Add all ingredients to list
View the full recipe at allrecipes.com
Give your recipes a home with MasterCook!
- Auto-Import recipes from the all over the web & keep them in one place!
- Add your own recipes and organize into searchable cookbooks
- Access your recipes from anywhere on your smart devices
- Scale recipes for any number
- Create menus, meal plans, & shopping lists
- Keep tabs on your nutrition needs
- Share recipes & cookbooks with friends, family, or coworkers
- Much, much more
Get Started for Free >>