Date Added: 5/16/2019 Source: www.epicurious.com
Want to save this recipe?
- Pastry dough for a single-crust pie
- 2 tablespoons semolina flour
- 8 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 large black or red plums (1 1/2 lb), halved, pitted, and each cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- 1 tablespoon confectioners sugar
- 3/4 cup crme frache or sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Armagnac or Cognac (optional)
- parchment paper
View the full recipe at epicurious.com
Give your recipes a home with MasterCook!
- Auto-Import recipes from the all over the web & keep them in one place!
- Add your own recipes and organize into searchable cookbooks
- Access your recipes from anywhere on your smart devices
- Scale recipes for any number
- Create menus, meal plans, & shopping lists
- Keep tabs on your nutrition needs
- Share recipes & cookbooks with friends, family, or coworkers
- Much, much more
Get Started for Free >>