Pear Frangipane Tart
Date Added: 12/7/2018 Source: www.marthastewart.com
Want to save this recipe?
- 1/2 recipe Pate Brisee for Pear Frangipane Tart
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, plus more for rolling dough Great Value All Purpose Flour, 32 ozIn Stores OnlySee Everyday Low Price
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar C&H Pure Cane Granulated Sugar 4 Lb$1.78 for 1 item thru 11/12
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup finely ground blanched almonds
- 3 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 White Wine-Poached Pears in 1/2 cup poaching liquid, cooled
View the full recipe at marthastewart.com
Give your recipes a home with MasterCook!
- Auto-Import recipes from the all over the web & keep them in one place!
- Add your own recipes and organize into searchable cookbooks
- Access your recipes from anywhere on your smart devices
- Scale recipes for any number
- Create menus, meal plans, & shopping lists
- Keep tabs on your nutrition needs
- Share recipes & cookbooks with friends, family, or coworkers
- Much, much more
Get Started for Free >>