Mulled Lillet Wine
Date Added: 12/7/2018 Source: www.marthastewart.com
Want to save this recipe?
- 2 bottles (each 750 ml) Lillet Blanc
- Peeled zest of 1 orange, plus 1 cup fresh juice (from 3 to 4 oranges)
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1/4 cup sugar C&H Pure Cane Granulated Sugar 4 Lb$1.78 for 1 item thru 11/12
- 1/2 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 3 cinnamon sticks, plus more for serving Great Value™ Ground CinnamonShop Walmart's weekly ad : $0.98, 2.5 oz.SHOP NOW
- 6 cloves
- 12 cardamom pods, lightly cracked
- 6 ounces pear or apple brandy (optional)
View the full recipe at marthastewart.com
Give your recipes a home with MasterCook!
- Auto-Import recipes from the all over the web & keep them in one place!
- Add your own recipes and organize into searchable cookbooks
- Access your recipes from anywhere on your smart devices
- Scale recipes for any number
- Create menus, meal plans, & shopping lists
- Keep tabs on your nutrition needs
- Share recipes & cookbooks with friends, family, or coworkers
- Much, much more
Get Started for Free >>