Date Added: 12/7/2018 Source: www.marthastewart.com
Want to save this recipe?
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce, such as Lee Kum Kee
- 2 tablespoons safflower oil
- 4 celery stalks, cut on a sharp bias 1/4 inch thick (2 1/2 cups), plus celery leaves for serving
- 1 teaspoon finely grated garlic (from 2 cloves)
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger (from a 2-inch piece)
- Pinch of red-pepper flakes, plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- Steamed white rice, for serving Canilla Extra Long Grain Rice 48 Oz$2.19 for 1 item thru 01/06
View the full recipe at marthastewart.com
Give your recipes a home with MasterCook!
- Auto-Import recipes from the all over the web & keep them in one place!
- Add your own recipes and organize into searchable cookbooks
- Access your recipes from anywhere on your smart devices
- Scale recipes for any number
- Create menus, meal plans, & shopping lists
- Keep tabs on your nutrition needs
- Share recipes & cookbooks with friends, family, or coworkers
- Much, much more
Get Started for Free >>