Date Added: 12/7/2018 Source: www.marthastewart.com
Want to save this recipe?
- 1 1/2 cups whole pecans
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, melted, plus more for brushing
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting Great Value All Purpose Flour, 32 ozIn Stores OnlySee Everyday Low Price
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 cups light-brown sugar, plus 2 tablespoons for sprinkling
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon dark rum (optional)
View the full recipe at marthastewart.com
Give your recipes a home with MasterCook!
- Auto-Import recipes from the all over the web & keep them in one place!
- Add your own recipes and organize into searchable cookbooks
- Access your recipes from anywhere on your smart devices
- Scale recipes for any number
- Create menus, meal plans, & shopping lists
- Keep tabs on your nutrition needs
- Share recipes & cookbooks with friends, family, or coworkers
- Much, much more
Get Started for Free >>