Chocolate Almond Torte
Date Added: 12/6/2018 Source: www.epicurious.com
Want to save this recipe?
- 1 1/2 cups blanched slivered almonds
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 ounces bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 5 large eggs, separated
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted, cooled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Powdered sugar
View the full recipe at epicurious.com
Give your recipes a home with MasterCook!
- Auto-Import recipes from the all over the web & keep them in one place!
- Add your own recipes and organize into searchable cookbooks
- Access your recipes from anywhere on your smart devices
- Scale recipes for any number
- Create menus, meal plans, & shopping lists
- Keep tabs on your nutrition needs
- Share recipes & cookbooks with friends, family, or coworkers
- Much, much more
Get Started for Free >>