Pasta With Vodka Sauce
Date Added: 9/13/2017 Source: cooking.nytimes.com
Want to save this recipe?
- 1 1/2 pounds pasta such as penne or ziti
- Salt to taste, if desired
- 7 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon hot, dried red-pepper flakes
- 1 cup, less 2 tablespoons, Polish or Russian vodka
- 1 cup canned, Italian plum tomatoes
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
View the full recipe at cooking.nytimes.com
Give your recipes a home with MasterCook!
- Auto-Import recipes from the all over the web & keep them in one place!
- Add your own recipes and organize into searchable cookbooks
- Access your recipes from anywhere on your smart devices
- Scale recipes for any number
- Create menus, meal plans, & shopping lists
- Keep tabs on your nutrition needs
- Share recipes & cookbooks with friends, family, or coworkers
- Much, much more
Get Started for Free >>