Here’s the fine print for our Sur La Table Gift Card Giveaway, including when a winner will be announced. Good luck, everyone!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. NO PARTICIPATION IN SURVEY NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PARTICIPATION IN SURVEY WILL NOT INCREASE YOU CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
The Sur La Table Gift Card Giveaway Sweepstakes begins when the entry form is posted on mastercook.com/blog and ends at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on 2/15/15. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents in the 50 U.S. and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older in their state of residence and have internet access and vote. Void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S., Military installations in foreign countries, all other U.S. territories and possessions and wherever prohibited or restricted by law Reference to third parties in connection with the Prizes and/or third party websites or services are for reference and identification purposes only and not intended to suggest endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation with Sponsor for the Sweepstakes. ARV of all Prizes: $100.00. Sur La Table gift card terms and conditions apply, see SurLaTable.com for details. Sponsor: MasterCook. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Sur La Table. Please see the Official Rules below for more details.
- Eligibility:The Sur La Table Gift Card Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia over the age of 18 with access to the Internet and a valid email account. All employees of MasterCook and ValuSoft, all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, licensees or agents (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sweepstakes Period:Unless specified otherwise, the Sweepstakes entry period begins when the Sweepstakes is posted on MasterCook.com and ends at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific time) on the Sweepstakes’ specified end date on Sunday, February 15, 2015 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Sweepstakes Entry:You may enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period by using one of the three APPROVED methods of entry. The APPROVED methods of entry are identified in the Sweepstakes announcement and may include one or more of the following: A) Online Form.Visit MasterCook.com/blog/giveaway and accurately complete and submit an submission form in accordance with the on-screen instructions. Limit one entry per person or email address. No robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries. Multiple entries by the same entrant using different email addresses will invalidate all entries submitted by that entrant. B) Email.You may send an email to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Limit one entry per person or email address. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email account. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email account. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. C) Mail Entry.As an alternative and unless specified otherwise, you may enter by mailing a standard-size postcard with your name, address and email address to: MasterCook, Attn: MasterCook Giveaway Entry, 1613 Chelsea Road, P.O. Box 260, San Marino, CA. Postcard entries must be postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period to be included in the random drawing, and no more than one postcard/email address may be submitted. Limit one entry per person. All entries become the property of MasterCook and ValuSoft (parent company) and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries are void. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Multiple entries and mechanically reproduced copies are void.
- Prizes:One prize will be awarded. Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. MasterCook reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if entire prize or a portion of an advertised prize is unavailable for any reason. The reporting and payment of any tax liabilities (federal, state and local) incurred by the winner as a result of the Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any and all guarantees and warranties for merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and the winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
- Selection of Sweepstakes Winner/Odds:The winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or within 5 business days after the specified end date of the Sweepstakes Period. The winner will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The winner will be announced Friday, February 20, 2015 and will be notified via email to the email address submitted with the winner’s entry, or mailed within 7 business days after the drawing. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes are final and binding. In the event that a winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected at random. Any return of prize notification or prize email as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor’s discretion, be randomly selected. Following announcement on Friday, February 20, 2015, the winner will have 10 days to claim the prize by providing an accurate name and mailing address for the prize to be delivered.
- Publicity:As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting a prize grants to Sponsor (and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees), all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. The winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within 10 business days of attempted notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
- Participants’ Obligations:By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold Sweepstakes Entities and their agents and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of California.
- Winner’s List:For a list of the Sweepstakes winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: MasterCook, Inc., Attn: MasterCook Giveaway Winner’s List, 1613 Chelsea Road, P.O. Box 260, San Marino, CA 91108. Requests of winner’s list must be received within 30 days after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.